Yet another slab city thread 2022 - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
👋🏾
I'll be passing through California on this route to travels, and I might end up in slap city.

I know there have been a lot of changes due to gentrification, covid, and climate change. I'm also going to be there doing Winter/Spring. I know to head out before it gets too late, because I know that I can't handle 40゚C weather.

I'm traveling by foot and hitchhike, and I know to bring things like water and food. I'm also down to trust the community to help me with some basic stuff. I assume mutual aid is a prominent ideology there, so I can definitely jump into it! I know it's a good idea for me to have a tent, but it's very circumstantial on whether or not I'll have one by then.

If anyone has any advice or resources, I'm considering all information that anyone is willing to give me.

Thank you! 👋🏾

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dude, there is literally like 200 threads on this topic. Use the search. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads