Yancey Slade Marcum (Rapist)

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Posted something on Facebook today warning people, since I saw this asshole actively online for the first time in years. I recently re-integrated back into facebook, which is why I was not aware he was still active on public social media platforms until last night. Either way, here we go!! He got off of STP because of what I'm about to reveal (if you weren't already aware)

-Yancey Slade Marcum-

Fuck this kid. He's a rapist that took advantage of a girl while she was tired, and intoxicated. If that's not enough of a reason for you- he also likes to fly signs in broken Spanish to poor mexican people to buy him specialty shoes for his big ass rapist feet. I personally watched him do this in Nogales, Arizona. Need any more info? I'd be happy to help. Hung around the guy for about 2 weeks or so after meeting him at the Slab City Library about 4 years ago. Apparently he was around because of Black Sheep, and possibly the jambo. This would have been 2016. He's literally about 7 feet tall, and plays stringed instruments.

LET ALL ABUSERS BE KNOWN, BEFORE/IF THEY CAN EVEN EARN BACK THEIR WORTH.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-171132.png
    Screenshot_20200829-171132.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 864
Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yancey was at the jambo that year, here's a video of him playing music in front of the Slab City Library at that time (obviously the person on the left):

• Love It
Reactions: BabyGodzilla

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
I have also talked to Crusty P (the actual titled artist) and they only add "the white boxes" when playing with guests. Yancey was apparently just a guest at this time, and they wish to no longer be affiliated because at the time Yancey could not even deal with AFAB folx without kreepin'

Bonesofsaturn

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This is an unsubstantiated claim, I would like to clear this up because its very much not true. There is no other person who has ever or will ever claim this because its truly against my character to hurt anyone in that way.
I had what I believed to be a verbally and physically consensual encounter with this person who is making this claim. I do not understand why years later this would come up when I Google search my name? It's rediculous and uncalled for. I don't think it's necessary to slander me about needing a pair of shoes either.. just sayin.

Reactions: BabyGodzilla

Bonesofsaturn

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
"He likes to fly signs in broken Spanish to poor mexican people." - dragon
So Mexican people are just automatically poor?? Why is this instance necessary to mention when making such a serious accusation? unless your intention is to just drag my name through the mud. you and Sirius were crack spanging for beer from the same "poor mexican people" . Atleast I legitimately needed shoes and did what I had to to non aggressively obtain them. I suppose I could understand if the girl in question decided later that they were ashamed and had Regretted hooking up with me. However They were both standing and perceivably cognizant whenever we kissed and decided to lay down in my bed. This is a far cry from this alleged rape that certainly did not occur. you don't know really know me or how much I take pride in my respect for female bodied folks and their personal autonomy. I have dozens of character witnesses to my honorable code of conduct in dealing with the opposite sex. I would really like you to stop sharing these hurtful fabrications. instead of trying to make me look like some rapist scumbag; Perhaps you could spend your righteous energy fighting to take down someone who is actually out there harming people? I would like this post to be taken down. it is libel, uncalled for, and not an actual representation of the events of that day. I'm sorry that they felt this way about our interaction but there was no way I could have interpreted their unwillingness and I am regretful that a communication breakdown happened. If the girl in question could
contact me I'd like to talk about this and maybe we could come to some resolution and understanding. I on the other hand super appreciate this sort of redflag forum because generally they help keep communities safe from would be predators. however this attack on me and my internet presence is a perfect example of how they can be misused and be potentially harmful to innocent individuals. For several years I have been an active member and public figure in my community in Oregon where I am respected and loved by anyone who has spent any time around me. I would really appreciate somehow resolving this and getting this off my internet search results..... Yancey Slade

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"He likes to fly signs in broken Spanish to poor mexican people." - dragon
So Mexican people are just automatically poor?? Why is this instance necessary to mention when making such a serious accusation?

I think @dumpsternavel is more or less painting a picture rather than inferring that every person of Mexican descent is poor. I'm pretty sure they've had enough life experience to realize not every Mexican person is poor, so it's kind of ridiculous that you're trying to fire back with that weak shit. If they were under the impression that every Mexican person was poor, they would not even specify those peoples socioeconomic status.. they would simply say "Mexican people" and assume that was enough, as though everyone knew Mexicans were poor if that was the impression DumpsterNaval was under, right?

They're just painting the picture. It's like.. if you were out mugging little handicap children and they came here to let others know.. they'd say "this MFer out there mugging little handicap children!". And your clapback is basically "Oh, so you're saying all children are handicap?" No fool, but the information bears mentioning because it paints the picture more clearly.

I know OP and I know the alleged victim(since you outed them). Both of them have given me no reason to doubt their credibility. I don't know the entire story here but at this point I'm personally leaning towards this post holding some amount of weight. I don't think what you've said really clears anything up or shows any sort of proof it didn't happen but I approved your comment anyway because I think it's important to let all sides speak with such serious accusations. I've reached out to "the girl in question" to see what their thoughts are on all of this. Waiting on a reply to that. At this point though, we haven't been given any proof that this post isn't valid so it will not be removed as you've requested. We'll see what the girl in question has to say about it before we consider that.

I've also edited your post to reflect the following changes;

You outed the person @dumpsternavel was referring to anonymously by name. They were being anonymous when mentioning said person for a reason. So I've removed the name of the girl(that you didn't even spell right, not even remotely close) and I've changed it to read "the girl in question".

Lastly;

"They were standing and perceivably cognizant whenever we kissed and decided to lay down in my bed. This is a far cry from this alleged rape"

reads;

"If they're sober enough to stand on two feet they're cognizant enough to get between my sheets."

Why is this instance necessary to mention when trying to distinguish between consensual sex and rape? Is that.. is that... your.. defense? Yikes! You're kinda making yourself look even worse here.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just got word back from the girl and she said OP's statement is all true and she just wants to move on and forget about it. She for damn sure doesn't want to be named publicly, so if what you already did wasn't bad enough you really have a lot of fucking nerve to out her by name dropping here when it was super clear OP was aiming for anonymity. You had a chance to give your side of it and looking back I don't even think you deserved that chance but when it's just one persons word and then the accused shows up I do try to allow for that person to at least give their side of it. It's no longer just one person's word against yours. The person you raped confirmed it, so you're done.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads