Wtf is up with the fuckin cold weather?

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
dude places that are normally in the 70s and 80s this time of year like arizona are in the fuckin 30s and 40s....wtf.....fuckin texas is cold? what the hell? the last like week or 2 literally almost everywhere is fuckin cold. it aint fuckin winter yet. its fuckin fall. it dont get this cold yet. startin to piss me off. half the south is fuckin freezin

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
you all bitch when its too hot and hope for the cold, then when its cold you bitch its too cold and hope for the heat.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Its called seasons changing, we have 4 of them, get used to it because they will always change.

:D

Reactions: finn

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
just try to get your hands on some of them thermals. long johns are the greatest idea ever. even if you don't have them specifically double up on your clothes. over in chicago area its been cold and rainy. miserable weather, miserable indeed.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
IT'S COLD IN NOVEMBER? .........SHIT IS GETTING NUTS....ALL THE TREES ARE TURNING BROWN AND ORANGE AND RED!!!!...WTF?...i guess nelco was right

E

Earth

You can't go by what's happening in one area or region, you have to go by gobal climate as a whole.
It's still super mild here in CT, which is very unusual for this time of year.

We're having yet another year of interesting weather patterns, I forget what it's called - La Nina or something - but it's all about the way the jet streams a runnin...

Here's some good food for thought: http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/hpcdiscussions.php?disc=pmdspd

CrisM

Reaction score
I heard the cold weather is a result from a storm from Alaska moving, not entirely sure how true it is. There's not a whole lot of information on it that I could find. I don't think it's the result of the cold weather in the south though - but could be.

bicycle

Reaction score
climate change motherfuckers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads