Would you immigrate to a different country?

Threads
Current Location
Northern Germany
It doesnt matter from what country I am a ciitizen.
I have immigrated twice however.
Currently living in Germany and I can imagine myself immigrating again.
Depends on situation, this would happen rather spontaniously then planned.
However I am planning to stay here for another some years and work on something.
When I am done with that I will prob. going to move somewhere to northern europe and try living in the woods and shit.

outskirts

I replaced my coffee with Black Magic.
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Mount Holly, United States
As for me I'll take somewhere tropical or sub-tropical, or at least a Mediterranean climate. I hate being cold but can take the heat.
I loved the weather when I was in Honduras.
And Portuguese speaking is a plus on my list since I'm learning the language. Brazil would be a dream come true!
A few places come to mind for me though,
Costa Rica, Chile, Thailand, etc.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Hullinco, Chile
just information + a thread revival

my one friend is currently employed in Peru and tells me if you are "there" (not sure what constitutes this legal definition but if I find out more I'll return) for a mere 2 years you can become a citizen

I hear that in Chile it is a hard 5 years

As for this marriage talk I was propositioned by my friend's sister during a time in Chile and - although we have a fair amount in common, she is older and has been through a divorce so she's probably more hip to dodging bullshit than your average, I just don't see myself as desperate enough to go that route. Not to mention many other details

Sure becoming a resident of...a variety of places apart from the US or UK - could be a great life change...I guess I have to give credit to those who wouldn't see marriage as a grey cloud over their head at best, fuck even if my partner was a billionaire and i somehow became a citizen of all nations....see what I'm saying?