words/names that inexplicable disgust or delight u.

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
hate the word-homeless...oogle doesint offend me it just makes me laugh, what a silly word....ABSOLUTLY ADORE THE WORD CUNT
i can say it all day
cunt cunt cunt
"ass spelunker" is a fun one to
oh and if anyone tells me to "be aware" il;l kick there fecking ass
fake swear words from brit -coms are nice
smeg n feck
hate the name "justin" hate the name "zack" zacks are 90's era surfer douchbags

freedude2012

Reaction score
i love the words
humble, because there really aint another way to be anymore
ca-chow and scudouch, they work for an awsome and great laugh
hope, because without it there is nothin ( were always HOPEIN for more than we can handle but thats the best part in life )
love, without it we die inside

the words i words i hate are
bum, mooch, street trash, and any other word that the mainstreem world slaps on our forhead were all people jus the same and we all bleed the same dam color and we all live here

homeless i neather like or dislike because a home can be anywere ( HOME is were the HEART is ) it can be a 300,000 dollar house or a 3ply box all you have to be happy with who you are, and where youve been and where you goin

Dmac

Reaction score
i dislike "I'm jonesing" and "politically correct"

Unslap

Reaction score
"you have the right to remain silent" getting kinda tired of that one, although it usually elicits a "fuck you"
Ughh bad idea

Filabuster = delight

dprogram

Reaction score
Cum Dumpster pretty much makes me want to puke
Bukkake is just as gross
I can't even look at an ATM sign without laughing anymore and thinking of the scene in Clerks 2.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

dprogram

Reaction score
What if you said bukkake like you would use Pow! Shazam! Boom!

"It was all like Bukkake! and the trick hit the floor."

Reactions: ipoPua

REDRUM

Reaction score
i like the names Tosca and Rowan a lot. i hate the word "like." i count when people say it, usually fumbling in their thoughts. I like one syllable words. snatch, rogue, wave, love. I like a lot of spanish words and arabic names. este papel esta amarillo. the name "marhaba" anf "hukkah".

ipoPua

Reaction score
i honestly use the 'like' pause alot in conversation lol, and i'm really not a terribly stupid person. i just kinda use it for like filler space when i'm trying to find the right words, yknow? its like a, like a resting place to find your footing.lol im stoned and tour spanish mde me happy. i like fake french. ahhh, si'l vous plait la pliage, mein fuhrer!! don la fweedlcorpse!

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
i hate the word gristle

but, the word pamplemousse is awesome, however it does mean grapefruit in french and so I rarely need to say it for legitimate purposes. Flange is lovely to say as well.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I despise any word that uses 'bro' as a prefix. also the word cock. it just sounds awkward.

philanthropist, nitwit, melancholy, dilapidated, and scourge are some of my personal favorites.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Sometimes when I've gotten pissed off at an inanimate object or something that I was working on I've called it a
"chicken fuck, mother fuck". One time back when I used to work on a farm, I was shoveling seemingly endless
chicken dung from a horse stall, after a few frustrating hours of pulling up rotted boards caked with chicken shit,
I had had it... and started yelling "chicken fuck, mother fucks!" My farmer friend just gave me a weird look and
started laughing. At the end of the day when he paid me he shook his head laughing and said "god you're one
sick fuck". I guess "chicken fuck, mother fuck" just stuck to me like chicken shit on those rotted boards.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads