Woodstock, NY

gravitsrainbow

Reaction score
Always liked this town, thinking about going back. Anyone there or able to provide any useful input?

Peacebaby

Reaction score
Home Sweet Home

Come to woodstock! tons of sights to see... Lived here for almost 4 years nows, but its time for me to see something new. I'll be hitching west this week, but if you have any questions about Woodstock I can offer some info.

P.S. my destination is San Francisco after Olympia, Portland, and Humboldt. I havn't really decided my route yet so if you know anything good to see drop a line!

thisisme

Reaction score
Home Sweet Home

Is that anywhere near Ithica? cause im most likely going to the gathering thats happening there in august and wouldnt mind checking out woodstock as well. i usually try and avoid the east coast. What kind of sights?

vegscout

Reaction score
Ithaca is more north; Woodstock is in the Hudson Valley, about an hour north of NYC. I will be back in New Paltz & Woodstock early next week!

gravitsrainbow

Reaction score
Home Sweet Home

Come to woodstock! tons of sights to see... Lived here for almost 4 years nows, but its time for me to see something new. I'll be hitching west this week, but if you have any questions about Woodstock I can offer some info.

P.S. my destination is San Francisco after Olympia, Portland, and Humboldt. I havn't really decided my route yet so if you know anything good to see drop a line!

Any info on free/super cheap places to stay? I'm also eventually trying to make it out to Humboldt too, later in the summer.

Peacebaby

Reaction score
Erm well free no, I know some great camp spots tho. If your down for roughing it i can show u the area, but i personally live in the woods here at the moments so as far as housing goes im pretty useless.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads