Video - "Without Bound" - Perspectives on Vehicle Dwelling | Squat the Planet

Video "Without Bound" - Perspectives on Vehicle Dwelling

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure if this has been posted up here yet, but this is a great documentary about perspectives people have on living in their vehicles:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the only part that bothers me about that doc, is whatever bonehead director was making it edited half the film with this really depressing music that doesn't match bob's attitude about the life at all. it really gives the impression that this is a destitute life or something, when in fact it's something bob enjoys and is pretty adamant about getting others to do. this 'downer' music goes on for entirely too long and seems like it was either lazy editing or just a really big editing mistake. the music doesn't make sense for the majority of the time it's on the screen and makes that portion of the documentary very confusing.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree. The music choice was terrible, and seems to contradict the intent of the film. I think they may have thought the music was "epic and ominous" but, pretty off with that one.

Robie

Reaction score
the only part that bothers me about that doc, is whatever bonehead director was making it edited half the film with this really depressing music that doesn't match bob's attitude about the life at all. it really gives the impression that this is a destitute life or something, when in fact it's something bob enjoys and is pretty adamant about getting others to do. this 'downer' music goes on for entirely too long and seems like it was either lazy editing or just a really big editing mistake. the music doesn't make sense for the majority of the time it's on the screen and makes that portion of the documentary very confusing.

I would make such a terrible movie critic. This was one of the first videos I watched before I hit the road. I never noticed the music until just now.
But I do remember some of the info and it has proven useful. But of course now I will never be able to watch it again without focusing on such a depressing dirge.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I would make such a terrible movie critic. This was one of the first videos I watched before I hit the road. I never noticed the music until just now.
But I do remember some of the info and it has proven useful. But of course now I will never be able to watch it again without focusing on such a depressing dirge.

ha sorry i ruined it for you :p you should go watch all of bob's videos on his youtube channel though, they are great and always upbeat.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads