Winter Mucklucks | Squat the Planet

Winter Mucklucks

ResistMuchObeyLittle

Reaction score
For those winter travelers. Not great to hike in or run in, but you won't lose any toes from the cold wearing these suckers. And a great price for quality winter boots.

http://armysurpluswarehouse.com/muckluck/

Attachments

• muckluck_1__62174.1518540415.jpg
    muckluck_1__62174.1518540415.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 297

ResistMuchObeyLittle

Reaction score

ResistMuchObeyLittle

Reaction score
  • Water Repellent/Weather Resistant
  • Fire Resistant
  • Cleated Rubber Sole
  • Made in the USA
  • Boot Liners not included
  • Felt Insoles Included
  • Color: Sage Green with Black Sole
  • Environment: Extreme Cold
THE EXTREME COLD WEATHER MUKLUK: Cotton duck upper with slide fastener and lacing. 20″ tall. Cleated rubber sole helps prevent slipping, especially on ice or in wet conditions.The lightweight yet rugged design make them great for hiking or working in various outdoor conditions. Often referred to as US Air Force mukluk boots, these were actually issued to military members stationed in certain climates regardless of branch of service. Can be used with a boot liner (or wool socks) to increase warmth rating from -25 to up to -45 degrees. Felt insoles included.

I've never had a problem with mine. If i wanted rain boots, I'd invest in pak boots(not being a smart ass, just honest) They're extreme cold weather boots that are made to get snowy/wet, but more importantly to keep your feet warm.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads