Winter Couch Burrito | Squat the Planet

Winter Couch Burrito

Syntaxerror

Reaction score
What’s up? So, I’m just chilling on my home base’s couch. Gonna take off when it warms up. For the first time as a Vagabond son! I’ll be lurking your library, and forum to gear me with as much knowledge as possible. I’m a female, where the women at? Any experienced female wanna teach me to travel? I have disability for income, I hear food stamps work everywhere??? Anyways hi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thewalkindude

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
Welcome. I’m waiting for my disability to start...
I can’t wait for it to warm back up!
I’m still trying to make it back south too.

Reactions: Syntaxerror

Syntaxerror

Reaction score
Welcome. I’m waiting for my disability to start...
I can’t wait for it to warm back up!
I’m still trying to make it back south too.
Yeah I got mine for some pretty severe C-PTSD (Saw in a post you have it too) took like four years to get. Basically lived in mental hospitals off and on for a year. Then bam approved. Best hospital I found is UBH Denton, Texas. They have a trauma wing. Thanks for the welcome!

• Love It
Reactions: dissociatecrab

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
Yeah I got mine for some pretty severe C-PTSD (Saw in a post you have it too) took like four years to get. Basically lived in mental hospitals off and on for a year. Then bam approved. Best hospital I found is UBH Denton, Texas. They have a trauma wing. Thanks for the welcome!

I ve been in Texas for two years. That’s when I got diagnosed. I’m trying to go to a treatment program in AZ. I don’t know which ones are suppose to be really good but there seem to be nice one in Arizona. Plus there’s free BLM

Reactions: Syntaxerror

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads