Wilkes Barre PA to ??? FL

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So Winter, one of the moderators on here, is in jail in Jacksonville FL. I know Jacksonville is total dogshit to people on the streets, so what would be a good city to wait for her? I'm thinking Tampa, because its not "too" far away (its about 200 miles). I plan on hitch hiking my way down. Any advice? I've never hitched to any of the redneck states before. Unless you count PA lol

bryanpaul

Reaction score
sooo i've never hitched that whole stretch....north or south...done peices here and there as necessary between PA and FL ...always just rode trains.....but i can tell you 95 is a boring ass godforsaken stretch of highway with not a whole lot between the major cities...... if I was you i would shoot for 81 going south outta harrisburg and then get on the highway down toward charlotte..... i mean i dont really know but i've been on greyhound and also had longdistance rides down 95 and there AINT SHIT along that road.....same is true for 81 but it seems like folks in that area (close to or in the mountains) are nicer.......if it were me.... id go down to columbia SC via 81- 77 then hitch over to 95 and end up in charleston....then south(lookin on google maps right now) ive hitched that southern strtch of 95 several times pretty easily.....any way......hopefully others on here have some more input..... i

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
sooo i've never hitched that whole stretch....north or south...done peices here and there as necessary between PA and FL ...always just rode trains.....but i can tell you 95 is a boring ass godforsaken stretch of highway with not a whole lot between the major cities...... if I was you i would shoot for 81 going south outta harrisburg and then get on the highway down toward charlotte..... i mean i dont really know but i've been on greyhound and also had longdistance rides down 95 and there AINT SHIT along that road.....same is true for 81 but it seems like folks in that area (close to or in the mountains) are nicer.......if it were me.... id go down to columbia SC via 81- 77 then hitch over to 95 and end up in charleston....then south(lookin on google maps right now) ive hitched that southern strtch of 95 several times pretty easily.....any way......hopefully others on here have some more input..... i
I was planning on riding 81 as far south as I could, anyway. It runs right by the place I'm housed up at and I see alot of kids come through the walmart exit here

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I always secretly thought she was hot. Maybe she'll give you a bullet resistant vest for your birthday?
>implying I'm going to go to the Bronx any time soon
>implying some black guys or cops won't gun his ass down someday.
<implying I've been on 4chan too much (the < wasn't a typo)
>implying people are stupid

kevlar

Reaction score
You can hop straight to jax outta philly. Hitching down 95 sucks cuz you'll prob get left in dc or bodymore murderland and get stuck there like 3 hrs after you leave Good luck avoiding those guns and crazy shit buddy

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
You can hop straight to jax outta philly. Hitching down 95 sucks cuz you'll prob get left in dc or bodymore murderland and get stuck there like 3 hrs after you leave Good luck avoiding those guns and crazy shit buddy
I went through Compton on foot. I think I can handle myself

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I'm sure you know better than to get dropped too far into urban areas though where drivers won't pick you up
Heh, I got picked up on the 101 on Hollywood Blvd by a guy in a Benz. He gave me one of his CDs. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Williams-Band/143645715648801 His page
Yeah its really not violence that sucks in Baltimore, its the crack fiend zombies and not being able to get a ride.
$%28KGrHqFHJ!0E7%29vS5lV!BP!gPHFN%28Q~~60_35.JPG

cs10bc.jpg

Crack head say what? Gurrgle gurrgle dead?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads