Why hello!

solvablejunk

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Love this site. Thanx! I'lll be writing a bit about myself and what not later. I'm excited to know about this. My ex boyfriend introduced me to traveling, hitchhiking, and being more free. He brought me here as well.

Reactions: Odin and Nailz

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the Desert of the Real.

It is a great place to expand and learn have fun exploring.

• Sad
Reactions: solvablejunk

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. I see you might be based out of Fort Collins? that city has changed more over the last 10 years than almost any American city I can think of. Are you from there? Travel culture has grown there immensely

solvablejunk

Reaction score
Welcome. I see you might be based out of Fort Collins? that city has changed more over the last 10 years than almost any American city I can think of. Are you from there? Travel culture has grown there immensely
It's actively growing but the city is kicking out people left and right, getting them in the system for the dumbest thinga, and down right trying to lick out the poor. It's a fucking mess. I used to love it but they don't luve us anymore:(

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Wish you nothing but safe travels....

Hobo Mud

Reaction score

Last edited:

Hobo Mud

Reaction score

Last edited:

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Not sure why that message posted twice like that and I am even more perplexed as why the option to delete the second message is not available at the moment. Not sure if its a glitch or bug, will try to delete it again later. Did not mean for that to be posted twice.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads