Why Christians Make Terrible Employers | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Why Christians Make Terrible Employers

Reaction score
Website
www.sebastianballard.blogspot.com
I think one of the points here is that judgemental people suck, not just the ones who are devout Christians.

Good luck Matt, being the admin of this site is definetely something to put on the resume and getting some training in tech is the way to go nowadays. I have 45 credits finished of a compsci degree, its hard work but worth it in the end. I've read a lot of your posts on here and can tell you are one intelligent dude, you'll kick ass in the tech field for sure. Best wishes brother.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I had to re-read that a few times to get it right, but i agree with you. there's some nice (christian) folks out there, but that doesn't excuse christianity as a whole (or religion in general).

Reactions: p4r4d0x

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Man it's funny to look back on this now (a little over a year later), since pretty much NONE of my plans to 'go straight' were successful, and in the end I decided that being on the road is the path i need to be on most. :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads