Who's gonna be at the biggest dance festival of the New Year?

Aura

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lights All Night will be taking place 12.30 and 12.31.2011 at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX! Just to name a few..there will be

TIESTO!
FLUX PAVILION!
EXCISION!
DADA LIFE!
PENDULUM!
BENNY BENASSI!
ZEDS DEAD!

and just a ton more..it's going to be insane~~

http://lightsallnight.com/index.html

Thought you all might want to know that you could bring the new year in with a serious bang~

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
Other than pendulum... you can't really dance to dubstep. And to be honest I can only handle about an hour of dubstep tops before I want to whack my head againt a wall for a beat with more substance and uplift that I can actually dance to. So this isn't looking to be much of a dancefest than a bass-to-the-face event where a bunch of really high and drunk people flail to technicolor lighting. Which a lot of people are into.... but a lot of people also aren't. I can enjoy electronica in the comfort of my own home without being high or having a hundred screaming girl fans crowd me in furry boots and candy colors. Good luck out there.

Reactions: dprogram

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads