White privilege and reverse Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skit

Reaction score
So, now I look for who has money?

Actually the average Asian in America has more wealth than the average European does in America. Does the far-left see this as gross inequality? Of course not, they only see inequality when Whites are the ones who are benefiting. They also fail to ever recognize Jewish influence and privilege, especially in Hollywood. Remember the #OscarsSoWhite 'campaign'? Many of the Oscar nominees that year who were considered "White" were actually Jewish. Jewish influence in Hollywood is so overtly obvious yet not a word of criticism ever comes their way; and rarely does it come against the Israeli military and police even with their numerous human rights violations and perpetual violence against innocent citizens. These reasons are why I will never associate with the far-left - they're not interested in true social justice, they're interested in disadvantaging Whites in every way that they can while trying to convince people this is somehow morally justified.

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
You were on that other thread pulling that "antifa are the real fascists" horseshit, but here you are talking all this antisemitic Nazi propaganda garbage.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Coywolf

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
tumblr_p0kcfcRh5o1rji3x6o1_1280.png

• Disagree

Skit

Reaction score
Posing the possibility that Jewish people in the West finally do have some privilege is not antisemetic. That's a great thing that they're not oppressed anymore, but they shouldn't be above question or criticism. What did I say that was untrue?

• Agree

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
This is not a debate. You are being antisemitic as fuck. Stay in your fucking lane you goyische sack of shit.

• Disagree

Skit

Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm talking about with antifa, you have nothing worth while to contribute to the discussion aside from name calling and accusations. Antisemitism, along with every other form of discrimination, is reprehensible but just because a certain group of people were a victim at some point in history does not make them above criticism. If you were intellectually honest with yourself and not just engaged in reactionary politics then you might realize that. I know your masters tell you what to think and what opinions are deemed as acceptable, but it's a good thing for everyone to question their own beliefs once in a while.

Does it really imply hatred for a group of people because you don't ignore their influence in the world, nor their State funded war crimes? When you critique America's blunders in the world, does that mean that you hate every American by default? When you acknowledge that pockets of white culture have been oppressive to other peoples does that mean that you are condemning all white people? It shouldn't, just as critiquing Jewish and Israeli aggression does not mean that one holds any hatred or ill will for the Jewish people or the citizens of Israel.

roughdraft

Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm talking about with antifa, you have nothing worth while to contribute to the discussion aside from name calling and accusations. Antisemitism, along with every other form of discrimination, is reprehensible but just because a certain group of people were a victim at some point in history does not make them above criticism. If you were intellectually honest with yourself and not just engaged in reactionary politics then you might realize that. I know your masters tell you what to think and what opinions are deemed as acceptable, but it's a good thing for everyone to question their own beliefs once in a while.

Does it really imply hatred for a group of people because you don't ignore their influence in the world, nor their State funded war crimes? When you critique America's blunders in the world, does that mean that you hate every American by default? When you acknowledge that pockets of white culture have been oppressive to other peoples does that mean that you are condemning all white people? It shouldn't, just as critiquing Jewish and Israeli aggression does not mean that one holds any hatred or ill will for the Jewish people or the citizens of Israel.

thank you for using yr head

Reactions: Coywolf and Skit

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
Fuck you both.

Any non Jews pay attention.

This guy is full of shit. Do not listen to what he says, especially about Jews.

Can a mod please fucking ban this racist trash.

• Disagree

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
Like you can pretend to be reasonable all you want, but I see right through your white supremacist ass.

Skit

Reaction score
I don't know what your deal is trying to tell me that I can't discuss the actions of my own people, that sounds pretty fascist to me. Your cognitive dissonance is real dude, not talking shit but you should really look into that. I can tell just by the way you're reacting that you're still pretty young. That's totally okay, we're all still learning, but your 'white knight' mentality is just as cringy as those other teenage boys who tell girls shit like "If you were my boyfriend I would make you a sandwich". Like that's great that you're concerned about the welfare of Jewish people in this world, we all are, but being hypersensitive on internet forums isn't helping anyone.

So please have an open and honest dialogue if you want, but this constant name calling in every single one of your replies is immature and counterproductive.

• Agree

roughdraft

Reaction score
skit established that he is jewish himself and it's pretty clear from what i read here he is just using unbiased logic to delicately counterpoint the typical rabid and blind Kill Whitey narrative.

anyway the real issue is about disparity between economic classes not ethnicity

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf and Skit

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
This thread has been inactive for over a year and has seemed to be revived not for the sake of continuing the original conversation of white privilege but to flame and attack.

I'm locking this thread for the time being. This is an informal warning to @Skit and @dumpster harpy, please refrain from interacting with each and exacerbating this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads