Which state should I walk to?

L

LiveFreeDieFree

**wrong place Matt I know I just don't know where is the right place to post this**

Ok, I'm in Canada and I want to cross the border illegally. I know the best two areas to cross but I need more details.
Options:
Cross from Quebec into either Maine or Vermont. Which state is best bet? Any ideal of where is start?
Next option is from Manitoba to North Dakota (ideal because I have friends in Bismarck). Again though I don't know exactly where I should start.
I'm going to be doing this with or without your help but some help would be greatly appreciated.
Pm me if you feel it is sensitive information.

A2low240

Professional Trespasser
Reaction score
Man at least stay up there until the buskers festival. PS they don't take to kindly to people fucking around at the border. I've gone to secondary a bunch of times. If you sneak in your looking at a federal pen. But sounds like a challenge.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

I'm Canadian, they can't throw me in the pen unless I commit a crime there. Crossing illegally I might spend a few days in county awaiting deportation but that's the worst case scenario. And Im pretty sure its not a big deal here, they'd probably slap me on the wrist. As for fucking around at the border; I am trying to avoid a border. I want to be crossing in the most obscure location possible. If all goes as I hope ill be there and back and they'll never know any better.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Of course, there's a good chance that big brother watches these forums scanning for posts such as these-detailing locations (among other things probably).
I don't consider myself paranoid, just cautious. And anyone who doesn't consider such things is obviously not the careful type.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved to destinations.

D

Deleted member 2626

Dude your on here talking about spanging and making good money why not buy a passport which lasts ten years aandthen you have no worries anywhere you go and its a form of I.D.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

LawrenceofSuburbia

Reaction score
another issue with crossing legally is that the US can refuse admittance if you have any "crimes of moral turpitude" on your record even if you weren't even convicted

so sometimes it doesn't even matter if you do have a passport

D

Deleted member 20

I have only ever heard the term " "gross moral turitude" used in cannon law in the Roman Catholic Church. I have heard about convictions preventing some border x-ings. I had never heard about merely being accused & aquited could carry that sort of weight. Interesting. So much for innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
L

LiveFreeDieFree

P.s. ill be going to mexico next winter with my passport.

god bless those cointries that dont give a fuck about petty crimes.
viva la Mexico bitches!

D

Deleted member 2626

Yeah true that's something I didn't think about. We do have sentences that are complete bull shit. My dad had a buddy who got snagged growing his OWN pot supply and he got a few years with two newborn children his unemployed wife had to take care of alone. All for growing his own organic stimulant complete bull shit what's illegal in america now a days

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
P.s. ill be going to mexico next winter with my passport.

god bless those cointries that dont give a fuck about petty crimes.
viva la Mexico bitches!

lolwat? so you have a passport then? you just wanna cross illegally?

I mean, you can probably just flat out walk across any of the railroad bridges in and around buffalo/niagara falls, same with some walking bridges/driving bridges... or since its winter you could just walk across the ice

don't really know the legality of it all though

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads