Which bike should I fix up? ( pix inside )

Justin Case

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
nah, don't need a trailer. got kitty litter bucket panniers, a sturdy backpack, and I'm good to go. I went with bike #1, and am just waiting for access to tools to put it together. If all goes well, I'll be stealth camping/spanging in some part of MD in a couple weeks, and in late April/early May, heading out across the country. sure wish I could bring my kitties with me. Gonna miss the shit out of those furballs. my buddy Loki is my avatar.

my thought would be An
nah, don't need a trailer. got kitty litter bucket panniers, a sturdy backpack, and I'm good to go. I went with bike #1, and am just waiting for access to tools to put it together. If all goes well, I'll be stealth camping/spanging in some part of MD in a couple weeks, and in late April/early May, heading out across the country. sure wish I could bring my kitties with me. Gonna miss the shit out of those furballs. my buddy Loki is my avatar.

What are you doing about electric ? i built i kitty litter battery box with usb and inverter for lights laptop radio etc, i have steering issues at high speed with it in a book bag strapped to my handlebars though so im going to trailer that. as far as backpacks go have nothing but good experiences with my large alice pack i modified into a Malice pack almost twenty years and no problems with it. i would think annapolic would be bes

Justin Case

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
t for spanging for the trip before you head west you will get all the travelers coming in by boat sympathies and maybe some badass kickdowns on weatherproof gear and such.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads