Where's your Big Rock Candy Mountain (i.e. hobo paradise)?

Johny

Reaction score
I am a ole southern boy. My favorite places to hop trains and relax is all the states surrounding Tennessee. Will always be a Tennessean at heart and hopping through Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Louisiana, West Virginia, Alabama and that general part of the united states is always my favorite.

Very beautiful country to ride through durning the spring and summer months. The fall months are breath taking. Well.... That is my two wheat pennies worth. Safe travels friend.
Sucks but i have warrants out over by knoxville tn and manatee county florida so ill be staying northwest awhile.
But theres plenty to do and see here .
Kinda funny when i was in TN arguing over "where are these damn mountains?" then everyone figured out im from western Montana and understood lol

severin

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
2569 S 5600 W ste 400, West Valley City, UT 84120
yeah it's funny, what people call mountains out there toward the east coast we from the western states can't help but call them hills.

I really can't imagine life without mountains.

It's Washington, for me. Pretty much got the system nailed down so I know where to go and do what I need, when I want to do it. Seattle, Bellingham, Wenatchee, Spokane.. The Olympics and the Columbia.. Montana next door and good old Portland to the south. Cheap flights to Alaska come summer, and an easy coast down into the desert should winter ever hit.
Cascades, the river and the sound.. One of these days I'll have to pay a visit to Canada. Maybe it'll be Shambhala fest. One of these days.

Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads