Where to move to?

Everymanalion

Reaction score
So I am currently stuck in a HORRIBLE small town in New Mexico and looking for someplace to plants roots even just for a year or so, I am looking into Austin but cannot find a 1 bedroom for under $600 a month, any other cool cites within 5-10 hours driving of NM that has cheap cost of living I should look into? How is San Antonio? Phoenix? Denver? Any help is appreciated and suggestions, thank you!:)

K

Kim Chee

Do you need a city large enough to find work? Good productive dumpsters mean cheap cost of living to me.

Maybe try google earth and list all of the cities that pop up within the distance you are looking for. Run that list on wiki or whatever source you use and see if it may be a fit. Be prepared to move on if you don't like it from the ground.

Future Rubbertramp of America

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you should look up my posts on austin. it's an easy place to camp and pitch a tent and there's plenty of jobs there.

Reactions: Everymanalion

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads