Where to go? | Squat the Planet

Where to go?

Chewbacka

Reaction score
Where are some good places to check out. I'd like to gather some information before I head out again. I never made it to far before the law caught up with me and brought me back to Bakersfield Calif (where I lived) and now I'm stuck here until I'm threw with court. I'd love to leave now, but do to being bailed out by some friends, I'd rather not have a bounty on my head. So with that being said, I'd like to here about some places to check out, so I can gather information while I wait for court to be done with. Just any information on where some of you other squatters have been and enjoyed. In Calif, or out of Calif I don't really care. I'm down to go anywhere that sounds good! Plus, I hate ending up in a BFE and having to squat there.....

Edut: I don't know if this all makes since.....to stoned and tired for it to even make since for my mind.....

chaosfactorxx

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vermont's pretty decent in the summer. It's pretty gorgeous up there and people are super chill. I'd definatly suggest checking it out if you get the chance.

Chewbacka

Reaction score
Have you been up there? What parts did you check out? Odds are it will be closer to next summer when I'll be heading out again. They are going to drag this court bullshit out as long as they can. I'll get the chance to, I'm going to be going everywhere I can make it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads