Where to Find WiFi | Squat the Planet

Where to Find WiFi

M

Monkeywrench

Times are changing, and for those of us traveling with netbooks, laptops, fancy phones or whatever--I feel there should be an updated list of stores, parks, restaurants, cafes, etc that provide (FREE) wifi.

Here's a pretty decent list of bigger chain restaurants and bookstores that I found so far:
http://www.wififreespot.com/companies.html

A lot of traveling, however, will lead you to unique places who's smaller, locally owned shops and cafes might have wifi, but aren't big enough to find themselves mentioned anywhere online. Perhaps we could make a comprehensive list of our own and add to it when we find wifi spots of our own on the road? It sure would be pretty useful (I think) for us. :cheers:

stove

Reaction score
I never really have trouble if I need to get on the net...Then again, I've never REALLY needed to get online. Any residential complex is usually good for a free hop online IME.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads