Where can I put my photos? | Squat the Planet

Where can I put my photos?

Georgeez

Reaction score
Hey there, I have some photos that I want to put on here for safe keeping (before I lose this tablet, my second one)
Is there a photo album somewhere on my profile?
Do I just have to create a topic and store/update them there?

Point me in the right direction?
Thank you

P.S. it's been fucking cold and I hate it. working my way south. Having shit luck lately

Reactions: todd

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
If you want to share them on StP, the best way is to create a thread and post them in there. You might also want to use Google Photos to back up all your stuff so you can access it from any device if you lose your tablet.

Georgeez

Reaction score
Thanks you two, I'll create a google account and keep the bulk there.
Do you think it would be alright if I make a thread called "Safe Keeping" or something like that? To store/share my fave pics? :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Thanks you two, I'll create a google account and keep the bulk there.
Do you think it would be alright if I make a thread called "Safe Keeping" or something like that? To store/share my fave pics? :)

Yeah, no as it doesn't pertain to a subforum or regional - not meant for personal stuff actually. I do a lot with my facebook account for uploaded photos, plus I use postimage.com and tinypic.com for use in resizing and such plus it stores my stuff as well. Good luck!

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads