whatup mang.

muppet

Reaction score
i just joined yesterday, thought i'd holler at everybody. i found out about stp from some great people when i was going through arcata in 2007 (ended up staying there almost a year, oops!). i'm currently in alabama, where i'm from. i seem to bounce back to the south for a couple months at a time to regroup, but i can never stay here too long. i left when i was 19 (in the yeeear 2000. wow, i'm old) and haven't been back for any substantial amount of time since. i've hitched on the west coast and that's it...of course everyone does it there! never done the train thing, i've just always had a vehicle. right now i have an old-ass huge-ass truck (albeit with a newer engine).

anyway i guess i'll post this on the ride board too but i will be driving from alabama to denver leaving the first week of april and a rider would be cool. i don't want loot just some interesting company to break up the monotony.

looks like birmingham/tuscaloosa > memphis > little rock > tulsa > wichita > denver. if you want to go through or to any of these hit me up.

Reactions: todd

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Looks like you didn't have a lot of takers, and you weren't even charging!
Get any result through, maybe, CraigsList, where people kinda expect to pay for some of the gas costs?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads