whats up?

Reaction score

hey, whats up? im new but id really apprichiate some friends. but my story is pretty much this:

my parents kicked me out around 6 or 7 months ago and ive been hopping from town to town any way i can. right now im in delhi, new york, its a tiny town in upstate new york and there arent that many ppl and the cops here are the biggest assholes you could ever meet. but i just got a job as a parking atendant at the county fair in a few weeks and its not that much and only a 4 day job but at least its something for now. im trying to get a job anywhere i can b/c i need a way to california ASAP. if anybody knows away i could get there on less money or somebody i could meet up with for now in new york, please, anything is helpfull.

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Make sure you read through the threads. You really should also post a thread in the 'Destinations' heading. Read on gear and weighstations (a network of stationary folks that offer up showers, meals gear repair info on trains and on-ramp action.) ..You are in the right place and don't fear the dumb question. Chances are it's all been asked, but never fear redundancy...Safe Journeys and happy reading....

thanks, lots of help!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
welcome. everything you need to know about free travel(trains, rubber tramping, hitchhiking...ect) or even paid travel(cheapest bus systems, places to find good deals...) you can find here. you may even find someone to meet up with, but dont wait around for it. most of us are already on the west coast, but you may get lucky. I see you already added me haha but if you need any help on specific questions or private questions feel free to send me a personal message. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads