what's up, dog.

Scoundrel

Reaction score
Mark from NOLA.
Just an easy going guy looking to get away from the noise and read some books. I'll be at Slab City in time for the jamboree. Looking for good times, and a good crew to roll with. Or maybe I'll just slum around the Slabs for a while after. Who knows.

I will now spice this thread up with some pictures that I've taken that will help explain what I am all about
IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_1035.JPG

Well that just about sums it up. I hope this was an adequate description of myself. Looking forward to posting more often.

I listen to a lot of folk music btw, if you're someone who is into that (sorry punks).

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1000.jpg
    IMG_1000.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 272

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - sounds like STP will be well represented at the jamboree and it sounds like it will be a blast. Wish I could have gone ... I will however be looking for pics :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude I have a real kick ass Raccoon pic somewhere ontop of a Grapevine scaffold... if I can find it.

Cool intro. Welcome to the site.

Reactions: Scoundrel

Scoundrel

Reaction score
Who won monopoly that night?
Probably the banker. Just like real life.

I will however be looking for pics :)
I certainly will be taking my fair share, hopefully anyone missing out will get the gist of whatever goes down out there.

Dude I have a real kick ass Raccoon pic somewhere ontop of a Grapevine scaffold... if I can find it.
Please share! Those sneaky bastards need to be exposed.

K

Kim Chee

Poor fuckin' racoons get hit by cars when their night vision gets blasted by the camera flash. They have hard enough time, unable to resist finishing off gangsta's 40's they find in the dumpsters.

Nice photos, yeah...nobody "wins" at Monopoly, just a circular screw and be screwed fest, no human cooperation.

Welcome, @Scoundrel.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Poor fuckin' racoons get hit by cars when their night vision gets blasted by the camera flash. They have hard enough time, unable to resist finishing off gangsta's 40's they find in the dumpsters.

Nice photos, yeah...nobody "wins" at Monopoly, just a circular screw and be screwed fest, no human cooperation.

Welcome, @Scoundrel.

@Scoundrel and @7xMichael

A) I do not recall ANY monopoly game played at home that ended with a "satisfying" win. The "I'm out" (usually not politely said btw) was the theme of choice when the "HAVE'S" were against the "HAVE NOTS". LOL I'm out. fu

B) poor dead animals on the road - hate seeing them when on the bike. But - girlfriend from HS family fostered a rescued baby - cute at first and then ... nasty beast from hell. One of my first visits to her big old farmhouse was to get some soda from this old fridge that was in this odd room off the kitchen - and in it was this huge hissing raccoon. wtf! It used to be a family pet but got rather nasty (and HUGE) so they banned it to the refrigerator room. Thank goodness they finally let it go - they were worried that because they provided food for years to it that it would not survive in the wild. LOL - no fears there!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads