Whats the deal with Rainbow Gatherings? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Whats the deal with Rainbow Gatherings?

rooster831

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A good friend of mine called it a "huge dick measuring contest" with the rainbows and the front gaters just got drink and fought all the time

Sounds like some lame ass shit to me

Escaper

Reaction score
I dont know what its like in america but I went to a gathering this year in tasmania, Australia and it was sick. Having said that I am quite open to spirituality so a lot of what happened didnt phase me much.

I was worried before I went that everyone would be these fake ass hippie positive-obsessed people but was happy to meet lots of different people who all just wanted to escape the daily grind and norms of society. It was just this super relaxing time in a beautiful natural location.

Its definitly not for everyone, but if you dont drink much, love to meet new people and have an open mind and love being outside naked and free in nature then its probably worth a shot to see what you think. Having said that this was in tassie and there was only 100 people so I have no idea what the vibe is like at the gatherings in the usa.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads