Unslap

Reaction score
Yeah wtf isnt that vandalism like illegal vandalism

- Boxcar Bitch #####
"ridre a box, rape cops"

Reactions: katie

Zonkers

Reaction score
Why tag a stationary object when you can hit an IM and have CSX/UP/and the rest of the gang transport your artwork around the nation for free?

Blank walls = Blank minds, and is abdicating your right to control an aspect of your local communities to corporations who'd rather put up ads to brainwash you into obedient consumers/wage slaves.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Its usually a railroad track that forks with initials or some shit.
don't forget about "circle-n's"....... theyre always popular among the kids these days....
68717_111889308874866_100001613918625_93238_5928899_n.jpg

....note the top of the "b" crossing through the ftra guy's tag...:eek:...this was an accidental act of disrespect punishable by violence.... oops

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Nothing sexier than a tagged up catchout spot. Its always nice seein whos been there....and if your new to an area its a good way to know your in the right place.

Reactions: West

flashinglights

Reaction score
Moniker is the word for hobo tags.

Colossus of roads. The rambler. There are some old masters out there if you look for their work.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
don't forget about "circle-n's"....... theyre always popular among the kids these days....
68717_111889308874866_100001613918625_93238_5928899_n.jpg

....note the top of the "b" crossing through the ftra guy's tag...:eek:...this was an accidental act of disrespect punishable by violence.... oops

Lone Bone! Chalmbers!!!!! Bryan Paul?... :(

cXR - widely unknown indeed

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Lone Bone! Chalmbers!!!!! Bryan Paul?... :(

cXR - widely unknown indeed
EAST COAST!.............chalmbers is the kid who runs travelershq...we took him on his first train(and showed him how NOT to ride....oogley behavior indeed, got spotted, sherrifs pull us off....my girl drunkenly falls facefirst off the piggyback.....cops were quite amused)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
are all the tags under the "ranching" bridge still there?....... be a sad day when someone decides that bridge needs painting...... i'm up under there a few times.....hahaha i love how next to doobie d's tag is: <-----OOGLE

K

Kim Chee

Just wondering because I see them everywhere. Its usually a railroad track that forks with initials or some shit.
Some people tag a spot just to show they were there. Sometimes, there's clues involved that an oog can use to let people new to the area what is going on. For instance: A large pile of turds is understood to be a toilet.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah as far as I know you're all flying proudly under there still, on the same column as the great wall of Nick Cofphee I do believe.

cxR - lots of memorable quotes under that bridge

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads