What's going on in Knoxville?

john dilligaf

Reaction score
Im headn to knoxville in a couple days and was wondering what the scene was like nowadays. Any info is appreciated. I juggle and am learning to play the violin so I mainly stick to juggling for $. I also parkour. So any troubles id run into? Whats the bum feeds like. How bout the home bums. I saw that brrhobo deleted his account but if hes stil in the area id like to meet him. Saw on here how good of a guy he is and would like to shake his hand and swap stories. If anybody else is passing through or already there hit me up. Ima kick it there for a lil bit then I might "my side of the mountain“ it for a while. Btw a really good book I suggest for a quick read. Until next time. Same bat time same bat channel.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
edited thread title to not be in all caps.

Landon

Reaction score
Busking is no problem at all. The city welcomes it, and it's easy to make quite a bit if you're in the right spot. As for the home bums, never had too much trouble with any, and weekly feeds occur in numerous places. I know of one under the interstate bridge and another in Market Square.

john dilligaf

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the hheads up. Im on my way as of 2day. Woohoo. so stoo
d. But gonna check out nyc first think it my be to busy for me but we will see. I preferthe woods so it probably will be.

tobepxt

Reaction score
Website
wastedlandz.tumblr.com
Hey Im in Knoxville right now. Just got into town. It's always treated me alright. Busk is good. Everyone is friendly enough. I never stay long but maybe we'll cross paths.
(By the way: I spent the past month and a half in New York City. If you have perticular questions I can probably help with that too.)

Ferryn

Reaction score
Knoxville has some good walking spots. The big courtyard downtown has plenty of drunk people to chat and bum from.
IMGP1864.jpg

I'd check out Old Gray Cemetery. It's gloomy and ancient. There's also some spots in the back that make great camps.
IMGP1989.jpg

Do use caution, though. It had rained about an hour earlier, but we found a pile of dry clothes laying in the middle of the cemetery. Never found anyone.
IMGP1940.jpg

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads