What Up........

Goat

Reaction score
Hey yall, im goat.... im stuck over here in the city where culture goes to die: colorado springs, Co. I dont travel..... yet!!!! i have been around trainhoppers and such folk for a good part of my life now, but within the past two years they have all up'd and left...... leaving no one to teach us younger generation how to ride.... anyway it is awsome to stumble upon this site i have learned so much just from reading around..... really i am just here for some advice, guidance, knowledge anyone is willing to take the time to share what they know. Hope to get to know some of yall better...... happy trails!

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the site. Take time to read the rules and search before posting. Also you might wanna fill out your profile page and start making some posts and get to know people. You'll find there is a lot of info on here to be found but people don't really like to give it out if the know nothing about you. Also don't expect handouts on here. Do some research look up shit on your own and then if you still can't find what your looking for ask someone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads