What places can I travel to during covid | Squat the Planet

What places can I travel to during covid

Grey

Reaction score
Im a soon to be homeless michigan resident and I want to use my time to travel. But during covid alot of places are shut down (for good reason) I want to be able to travel and see things and not get arrested for not having a place to go (being homeless so I can't quarantine well)

Grey

Reaction score
I found this in my search. Now I just need to look at laws.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-123249.png
    Screenshot_20200708-123249.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Useful
Reactions: roamingsnake

croc

Reaction score
Check (search bar) for other threads about what you're wondering before posting.

Here's one of multiple very recent threads about this: Best place to go during Covid? - Squat the Planet - https://squattheplanet.com/threads/best-place-to-go-during-covid.41218/

Also, not to be a dick but it's pretty common sense: big cities are gonna be the highest risk spots. Google tells u where the numbers of highest cases are with frequent updates. U already googled the map u posted, so I don't think u even really need this thread bc u seem to be already doing the research urself.

If we're just talkin where you'll be "arrested for not having a place to go" I do not believe that exists right now. Nyc is a place that has taken this very seriously and there are still people living on the streets there rn. If anywhere was pickin ppl up off the streets I'd guess cities in socal like LA. I'd heard of them doing it earlier in the year but I don't even know if it was by force or just that they were offered shelter.

Also, nowhere is safe. We're all just weighing risks and crossing our fingers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads