What makes a Punk a "Punk"?...Is it left or right or ?..I think I am too old and too nice to be a "Punk"

robertpaccard

Reaction score
March 15 1962 birthdate,,,I am just a ol man who justs want to spend my last days traveling and seeing the world and my country that I served...I live on a shoestring and I am not about to do any protests. I try and make change by talking directly to folks on the street. I try to look like everyone else ...Clean Clothes and shower at YMCAs and Planet Fitness every other day when possible haircut brush teeth and be a Norm.
I think the governments job is to be a referee between workers and those who own and run buisness so that wages and working condistions are safe and make sure the roads are paved,The Police and Fire are there when called and the water and food is safe to eat...I am not in favor of a "revolution" we just need to work and be more active in the system we have and not allow those career government employees to get so comfortible that they forget or dont care what they do or who they work for...I am not out to make a fashion statement by tatoos and looking weird...My purpose of my travels is just to explore small towns and citys in North America by bike,rail and transit...maybe find a nice woman to settle down with and use my VA Benifits to buy a house in one of these places in Midwest...Kinda like Willard Ohio by the way..old railroad town in a Corn Field a few shops and bars and some factories and not much happens there...

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: NamelessExistence

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads