What good in San Diego?

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
If anyone would like to share their experiences of San Diego with me, I would appreciate it. I joined some Facebook groups, and all I got were angry white women that were mad that at I was talking about leftist values in the group. I know that Facebook is not a commentary on any area, but I would like to know that there are better people there before I head down.

will eee um

Roads Scholar
Reaction score
I'm in SD right now hanging at the Che Cafe by UCSD. @Tobiko can tell you more about it, but if you hold leftist political views, you'll be right at home there.

I was at OB for about a week before this, great spot to whitebox during the afternoons and evenings. Just a FYI if you do hang around OB, the cops do random sweeps looking for ppl smoking and drinking out of open containers. You should be good to camp on the beach at night though, if you don't mind the sand. I haven't been woken up by cops there.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 00kissmarrykick00

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads