What do you want for Xmas?

Psylock1045

Reaction score
Getting laid would be nice -_-

Or my bike to be working properly

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
All I want is to have some peace of mind. I plan on goin out to walmart make a couple bucks. Buy a few odds and ends that I need like a new cook set and Iphone charger. Then go camp out somewhere all day with some good food coffee tobacco and read some books work on my crafts and call my folks. Just get my shit together really.

Reactions: Odin and Mankini
K

Kim Chee

I want everybody to be happy.

Second on the list would be a house in Hawaii with several acres so all my StP friends will have a place to hang out, grow food, build stuff and have another place to call home.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well?!

All I want is an autographed picture of Matt Derrick straddling a bike under an overpass shirtless, pounding a steel reserve. X)

Anyone else?

are you sure about that? i don't think anyone wants to see my gelatenous body shirtless. it could happen though.

honestly, i want a van/bus more than anything in the world right now. i'm tired of living like a bum in the woods all the time. i figure if i sold everything i owned (minus laptop) i can come up with about 2200. not terrible, but not quite enough...

i told myself i wouldn't go back to austin again, but i might have to since it's so easy to find work there, and in a few months i could probably get the vehicle i've always wanted.

K

kokomojoe

Im getting some new boots so that's cool, I guess I don't really want/need much as far as material stuff. To be on another train and making some new friends and travelling with some ones I haven't seen in a while would be really tight.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads