what do you hate?

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
I hate this thread. asking people what they hate could cause some problems if it gets racist. I feel this thread is enticing racist bigots to express their hatred here and if this happens then it will just cause some moron to get banned (zero-tolerance for racism) and cause this thread to get deleted.

if your going to speak hatred then keep in mind the forum rules. Squat the Planet Forums - Forum Rules
I hate overly pc dickheads who feel the need to prove how nonracist they are every chance they get.

Reactions: scrutable

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
I hate when you finally get a motel room and you think "awwww yeaaaa, finally get a shower" and then it's this weak ass dribble of no water pressure. I also hate when you spend the last bit of your change on a jelly filled krispy kreme donught from some gas station and theres no fucking jelly in it. that shits tragic man.

D

Deleted member 2626

Ha straight up for the motel celtic. Im a bather so i hate if there's no bath and im not much for television but that makes a room, so it sucks if the selections bad

arianaholland1

Reaction score
dude I could go on for days with this shit. lets see, I hate new nickelodeon cartoons(Wtf, we get it, your never gonna be as great as Rocko's Modern Life) I hate greed, I hate being addicted to stuff, I hate dropping fuckin stitches, I hate getting books wet/dirty right before I finish and return them. I hate the lady at Walmart who asks why I would need to return two things of Olive Oil so quickly, I hate hearing internal manifestations of voices that could just be me gettin made fun of behind my back or it could be a sense of urgency to improve. I hate having stellar hearing due to the fact I hear alotta people make fun of me. I hate getting the munchies on trains. I hate that Dragon's Den venue in NOLA, I hate my hometown (Fuquay Varina, NC) I hate the residents of my hometown. I hate abusive relationships. I hate how everyone on chatroulette is jacking off when Im trying to hold conversations with them. I hate going to church every sunday to hear preachers lecture about how poverty and homelessness are sins. I hate people who dont confront you they just talk in another room in an audible voice untill they realize your right there and can hear them. These same people I also hate for always clearing their damned throats instead of communicating with me when they find a fault in something I am doing.
Lol about chatroulette so true [emoji12]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads