What do you do for fun?

Rambler

Reaction score
Jesus christ... Its fucking pissing and pooring, I have 10 dollars, no rides, and nothing to do.

Never, fucking, mind...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
40oz malt liquor@ 2.25 out the door x 4 = 9.00$...

Reactions: KittyFlipper

Menyun

Reaction score
lol dont get to mad man ... plenty to do .. wacking off is a mans best past time will calm you down too... naw seriously though grab a stick and a knife and carve something, get a pack of cards and play solitary if your alone or poker if you have people with you. Reading a book is always a good way to past the time if thats your thing. the possiblilities are endless really man.... if your near water go fishing .. they bite better when its raining... if you can't get bait,hook, and line jump in and hand fish just look for holes in the banks... old tires under the water, whatever fish can hide in they'll bite your hand and you just keep hold... exporation is alway good too, when its raining if theirs old buildings near by it gets you out of the rain and its cool, never know what kinda goodies people might leave behind although lol watch your step ive fell through a few floors in some buildings. Liquor is always fun to dude if you have the money buy a fifth of somethin and down it... being drunk is win win when your miserable. Even playing in the mud is appealing when you get drunk enough.

Ithyphallic

Reaction score
Yeah man, use your imagination. Pick up a pencil and doodle, write your thoughts as they come (actually a pretty cool experiment, I've done some amazing and productive thinking through just writing what I think as I think it, tends to direct itself to problems in my life, it makes you slow down your though process and consider everything more closely, or it's gibberish and nonsense, which is fun too)

Booze it up, I've spent an afternoon with a bottle of whiskey and a good book, drank and read until I couldn't read any more (there was a point about six shots in where my imagination got really vivid and it was more like watching a movie than reading a book,) then when you can't read anymore your drunk and can go find your own fun waaay easier.

Go jump around a playground, seriously, it's fucking AWESOME! Take your shoes off and squish your toes in the mud. Rain + bare feet is win as tits. And tits are pretty damned win.

Hmmm...I dunno man, use your noggin. I'm going to be starting to carve my own set of norse runes once I find suitable bones, that'll occupy my time on trains and shit while I'm travelling this summer.

Rambler

Reaction score
Def some good ideas in here, a couple of 40s would be excellent right now but its a dry county on Sundays. Probably gonna doodle around might go fishing to. I did finish my "time" ring tho, wooo.

piratehobo

Reaction score
make something. patch up that hole in da crotch of yer pants. draw. write... that no alkyhol thing sukks, so much easier to meet ppl when booze is involved, for me anyway.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Um its not "us yanks" theres alot of states with really fucked up alcohol laws like Arkansas has like 60% of its counties "dry" = no liquor, beer or wine sales - ANYWHERE!
Thats when you make your own and get people drunk for free (that way its not illegal - only illegal if you sellin booze) man I could have so much fun in some dry counties making some wines and rums! FUCK DA POLICE!!!
Werd, write some stuff, I mainly write my journals when I'm bored, alone, depressed - whatever - and they come out as vivid and captivating as a novel and its only me outlining the world that surrounds me in the way I perceive it!!!

Rambler

Reaction score
So I ended up going fishing and catching two baby blue gill, wooo. W('_')W

Still had fun and actually passed the time pretty fast. I think im going to bring my fishin pole when I catch out.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
I read, i always have a few books on me. and when im done i can trade them off to another kid. win/win

Reactions: crazy john

liz79

Reaction score
I really don't understand that no Sunday drinking rule some of you yanks have. Christians are weird.

i dont get it either, in arkansas they have that but theres a place right outside of my hometown that sells all day sunday thank god.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
We go to the river. At night, we do graffiti, which we suck at, but it's something to do. Building a fire and chilling around it anywhere is fun.

Hell Yeah! Especially the fire. Chilling with people around a fire is the original social networking!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads