western mass

• Thread starter Deleted member 20683
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20683

kind of an ex-nomad, ‘housed up’ as they say at present and for most of the past few years due to some health issues but dreaming of getting back on the road when it gets warm again. I’m hoping to travel the northeast by bike &/or train at that point. in the meantime I don’t really have any bigger plans for the winter than recording some music, but it might be cool to find people to start a folk band with. I don’t really know anyone around here right now, I’m not really social and don’t drink. Music means a lot to me though and in fact my ultimate traveling dream was always to start a bike-touring folkpunk band. Just thought I’d get back on stp and look for buddies...hi!

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome back friend. Merry Christmas and safe travels.

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Well, if we ever cross paths on the road- I'll definitely be willing to jam with yeuh. Hope your health is gettin' better, and you're feelin' good. I ain't much of a biker, but if I find myself northeast later in the year, and your still there we should definitely meet up*

D

Deleted member 20683

Not a Christian but thank you and happy whatever you celebrate to you...and yes slowly and surely improving !
I will be here til May I estimate!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well I'll put you in touch with someone from stp who is kind of around you @Kal he's in the backwoods in Mass atm but I think he might be heading south, but we shall see. I'm upstate NY and we do have a weather pattern heading our way now. That being said - hey you have a good holiday. :) And glad to see you back and be healthy - our bicycle people are growing. :)

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads