west to east.

babbyz

Reaction score
Let say your going from West coast to East coast as fast as you can. So role play this in your head and image what would be your means of trans. No car, no money, whats next? BAM. Im just wonderin' of all the possible ways.

Reaction score
To expand upon your question, let's say that I must get to the opposite coast (in my case I'd be heading East to West) in as little time as possible. My life depends on it.

Also, I'm going to refrain from doing the usual PROFIT! scheme.

1.) Pick pocket.
2.) Purchase resources and items you may need.
3a.) Buy a bus ticket. Or...
3b.) Hitchhike. Don't carry cash. Barter any items you don't need for items you do.
4.) Obtain more money upon arrival.

Fin.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
slightly off subject, but this reminds me of the hitchhiking race/scavenger hunt digihitch had a few years back. it was coast to coast, would have loved to done it myself.

stove

Reaction score
just to answer the question, as I've been looking to go from Portland to NYC, two long-distance trains will do the job in what sounds like six days. I'm still putting together all of the details, as, well, i'm a hitch-hiker by nature, not a trainrider. But that's what sites like StP are for, information sharing!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads