Wellington, FL

R

Rstank

home town grown up in its in west palm horrid place but has great locations there go to a neighborhood called the POLO something cant miss it always fenced off just hope the fence and march around the mansions its golf course is miles long great place to get away cause it leads into the woods....ever catch yourself in crappy wellington drop by the poloclub golf course watch out for there rent-a-cops and go smoke pot in the woods and set up tent no one will find you garunteed and plus there is nothing that can kill you out there except lawers with a long drive or crazies that are out to strangle hookers (the modern yuppie misogynist :chug: man) have fun

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
If it's near west palm I'd be worried about getting eaten by rats. Last time I was down in that area, good lord the rats were thick. Good eating, but they give me gas...

R

Rstank

If it's near west palm I'd be worried about getting eaten by rats. Last time I was down in that area, good lord the rats were thick. Good eating, but they give me gas...

you were probebly in lake worth yeah they have plenty of rats mice and other cute little buggers

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
Maybe. All I know for sure is, ever since the city trapped and killed all the feral cats('04 I believe) the rodent population blew up. Keep in mind, one of the major selling points of that program was that "feral cats barely touch the rodents but one cat can kill up to 50 songbirds a week"

Less than a month after the program was over, the cats were gone, but the rats were thick as molasses, and all the birds were dead. Turns out one rat can eat as many as a hundred bird eggs and hatchlings a month, go figure...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads