Welcome to Wisconsin?!?

Bright Young Thing

Reaction score
So here it is everyone. I am needing some help here in a bad way. I've got some acreage and used tires and I'm wanting to turn these tires into housing units. I figured that whoever wants to be involved in this they can camp out on the acreage. I have a goal of 2 buildings before snow fall. Have access to sand to fill tires. I have an earthship idea in mind. I am located within the driftless region of wisconsin. If this can be accomplished there could potential business opportunities. It's catchy and people here are open to new ideas (and sticking it to the man) . just inbox me and I'll send out my number and location of property. it's only 3 arces, but shit, it's something right? there are buildings on the acreage too, there is a well but it needs a pump, and the septic is not active. I will help out as much as I can for rations just to get things rolling. I was thinking about a fresh cow for milk and chickens for eggs. In time other animals. But the catch is IT NEEDS TO BE NOW!!! I do not want to wait to make this community happen. Anyone interested?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads