Weight gain

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I was just exaggerating in my imagination, and thinking of superbuff dudes on the cover of Weight Gain or Muscle magazines; I don't think they're even as flexible as the average-built male. Nah'mean?

angelenesdreams

Reaction score
keep in mind that white flour IS wheat flour, there's no real difference. read over the wiki entry for "wheat flour" for more on this.

as for multi-grain breads, i guess it depends on what kind of grains they are, but you can always guarantee there's plain old wheat flour in a 7-grain bread. i happen to have a wheat allergy. it gives me irritable bowels on the rare occasions that i do eat it, and if i keep going long-term with it, i develop pain in my joints. =(

otherwise, i can happily eat grains like rice, millet and flax, just to name a few, but i find the sprouted breads to be allot tastier and they have a decent texture for sandwiches. =)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads