Websites for forclosures | Squat the Planet

Websites for forclosures

Stiv Rhodes

Reaction score
I've never had good luck with any of those online foreclosure lists. Just cuz some of them can still have tenants or be shown actively to potential buyers. And it seems like all the lists I've seen were very incomplete.

scutellaria

Reaction score
im assuming youre looking for potentially squattable properties not to buy a foreclosure:

look for tax records in your county. depending on where you are, it might be online. otherwise youd have to go to town hall or the county clerk. either way its public information.

• Useful
Reactions: KrimsonDCLXVI

Maliceofcats

Reaction score
im assuming youre looking for potentially squattable properties not to buy a foreclosure:

look for tax records in your county. depending on where you are, it might be online. otherwise youd have to go to town hall or the county clerk. either way its public information.
What are you looking for with tax records usually? Delinquent payments, that sort of thing?

reeed

Reaction score
Website
reedjones.me
I've been useing trulia to find forclosures. Does anyone have experience with this site or suggestion for others?

You can look up the county treasury for your area, they have a list of all properties that are considered 'delinquent' (haven't paid property taxes) this list is public information should be free, but in larger cities they will make you pay.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads