Was told to introduce myself, so I suppose that's what I am doing! =) | Squat the Planet

Was told to introduce myself, so I suppose that's what I am doing! =)

RogueCryptid

Reaction score
So I found this site by accident and spent a few days creeping before deciding to actually join. I wish I found this site so much sooner! I am mostly here to learn about as much as I can really. I have always wanted to do this but was told it was stupid or a waste of time so I have not actually traveled anywhere just yet. (Any tips on gear would be especially helpful for me btw) I would also like to maybe make some friends that finally understand me haha!

Bibs

Reaction score
Greetings goblin I hope you're doing well, and welcome to stp we're glad to have ya. If you ever find yourself out near the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out with whatever ya need if I can. Good luck, be safe, and have fun.
With gratitude,-Ian

RogueCryptid

Reaction score
Greetings goblin I hope you're doing well, and welcome to stp we're glad to have ya. If you ever find yourself out near the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out with whatever ya need if I can. Good luck, be safe, and have fun.
With gratitude,-Ian
Thank you! I hope to eventually make it over there one day haha

Reactions: Bibs

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey goblin, are you trying to go anywhere in particular? What mode of travel will you be taking?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads