Was told to introduce myself, so I suppose that's what I am doing! =) (1 Viewer)

RogueCryptid

Reaction score
Homebase
Florida
So I found this site by accident and spent a few days creeping before deciding to actually join. I wish I found this site so much sooner! I am mostly here to learn about as much as I can really. I have always wanted to do this but was told it was stupid or a waste of time so I have not actually traveled anywhere just yet. (Any tips on gear would be especially helpful for me btw) I would also like to maybe make some friends that finally understand me haha!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

IanIam

Vagabond
Reaction score
Homebase
Ellensburg, WA
Greetings goblin I hope you're doing well, and welcome to stp we're glad to have ya. If you ever find yourself out near the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out with whatever ya need if I can. Good luck, be safe, and have fun.
With gratitude,-Ian

RogueCryptid

Reaction score
Homebase
Florida
Greetings goblin I hope you're doing well, and welcome to stp we're glad to have ya. If you ever find yourself out near the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out with whatever ya need if I can. Good luck, be safe, and have fun.
With gratitude,-Ian
Thank you! I hope to eventually make it over there one day haha

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.