Wanted: Squat Cracking Team

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
but we're not talking about holland here. just some fucking place in PA and some one who probably shouldn't be squatting. Did you read the original post? It is fucking stupid and screams oogle.
Haha, I know right.
"3 or 4 buildings near the school I'm going to, there's a couple different people I need:
Tunnel rat, somebody short and light that I can boost up to a higher level
Ripper, somebody who can help break a door open with a crowbar better then me
2 spotters, somebody to watch for the cops on the road and a relay man closer to us to tell us somebody is coming, I need at least 2 other people, but this is my ideal team. If somebody knows how to pick locks, that's even better!"

Oh wow, that's cute. Look man, I was 16 years old, a little scrawny kid with nowhere to sleep cause I didn't wanna live at home with my mother who was a meth addict. I used to roam the streets in the tower district in Fresno, one night the weather got too cold to sleep in the park next to the church so I had to get indoors, I walked a quarter mile to the first building that looked well suited, crept in back found a strip of metal from a leaf spring that lay in the alley and made my way inside a bookstore that had been closed up for a couple years. It took very little to open the door, in fact all it took was one scrawny kid who needed to get warm.
You don't need a god damn ripper, tunnel rat, 2 lookouts, a relay man, lock picker, 2 extra people and a welder with a cutting torch and preferably someone with one of these
X-tractor%20Combi%203.jpg

to open a building up bro. If you need to get in, you'll find a way in. This thread is good comedy, keep em coming.

Reactions: bicycle

bicycle

Reaction score
at least he writes it with humor, hell i wonder if it is actually ment to be serious hehe

D

Deleted member 125

ok im putting everything else retarded about the original post aside, but why in the hell would a "tunnel rat" person be of any use? are you afraid charlie has built a underground cave system?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads