want to start a squat in oakland?

jeanpauldash

Reaction score
oh, and i've gotta get out of here around the end of this month or next (if i'm lucky) so it's not immediate but it is COMING UP. got nowhere to go...don't know anyone. i'm a chill person i think, maybe a little guarded from living in kansas city but it's pretty unfriendly here. well prepared for oakland though apparently, since i live in the "hood" of kc

jeanpauldash

Reaction score
i'll be in el cerrito on the 14th. be be going into oakland lots. don't know how long its gonna take my SSI to kick in or to get on my meds so i can work, so don't know how long my host will be able to put up with it (or his landlord which he told about me) so it'll be good to network before then, will be going into oakland lots. got a bike there already, guy was nice enough to find for me

Reactions: eske silver

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
I'm down for whatever. I've been spending a lot of my time in Santa Cruz lately but I'll be back up to West Oak this Monday or Tuesday / maybe Wednesday. Y'all should come by Revolution Cafe in West O, right by the BART. I usually spend my days there. They close at 7 though, except for events, so come early! Cheap joe!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads