Video Video: 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HIPSTERS (you know you love them too)

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Threads
Current Location
847, IL
I could only last about 2 minutes....and I want those 2 minutes of my life back damnit lol

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
If I ever met someone exactly like that.

I would beat the fuck outta them while they are sleeping and put them in a light coma.

Then when they wake up they will find themselves in a trailer park... drooling on a silverfish infested mattress. The morning air streaming in through moldy curtains as they listen to two older people (male and female aka mamma and pa) hollar, curse and spit at each other.

Slowly they will come to the realization that they aren't in the fucking Hamptons anymore. A major clue of which... they're one eyed three legged mutt named Tig will rock them to realization as he humps away at they're scabies infested ankle.

And as they roll off the stagnant mattress onto the sloped roach infested floor... tasting a strangely sticky off floral scent on they're palate. While wondering why there are hypodermic needles and vaseline in the corner. It will have begun to dawn on them that they are not in Kansas anymore.

drewski

Banned
Threads
Current Location
847, IL
If I ever met someone exactly like that.

I would beat the fuck outta them while they are sleeping and put them in a light coma.

Then when they wake up they will find themselves in a trailer park... drooling on a silverfish infested mattress. The morning air streaming in through moldy curtains as they listen to two older people (male and female aka mamma and pa) hollar, curse and spit at each other.

Slowly they will come to the realization that they aren't in the fucking Hamptons anymore. A major clue of which... they're one eyed three legged mutt named Tig will rock them to realization as he humps away at they're scabies infested ankle.

And as they roll off the stagnant mattress onto the sloped roach infested floor... tasting a strangely sticky off floral scent on they're palate. While wondering why there are hypodermic needles and vaseline in the corner. It will have begun to dawn on them that they are not in Kansas anymore.
FUCKING EPIC

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh... BTW... to any who may have read that and thought to themselves... agro duche.

Not my aim at all... I just got caught up in the sarcasm of the vid... and then decided to try out an exercise in dark comedy/writing.

Is all... ;{P

drewski

Banned
Threads
Current Location
847, IL
Oh... BTW... to any who may have read that and thought to themselves... agro duche.

Not my aim at all... I just got caught up in the sarcasm of the vid... and then decided to try out an exercise in dark comedy/writing.

Is all... ;{P
Dude....yer good. That was clearly all humor. Fuck what people think anyway.