vegan anarchist saying hi

stonepit

Reaction score
I sometimes go by stonepit. I live in Tucson. I'm currently crashing at someone elses place. I'm a queer vegan anarchist. I like sharing, engaging in life non-commercially, and making connections with others who do too as I always appreciate learning from others and helping each other out. If anyone's in the Tucson area specifically and wants to do some IRL shit, lmk! Mutual aid, making zines, discussion group, whatever sounds fun and interests you/me. I like to stay creative as well by writing, making music, and visual art. I also want to live with less and less dependence on industrial products and learn ways to take care of myself and others thru alternative means for healthcare, housing, transportation (love bicycles), food, etc. etc. If anyone's in the area ever I'd love to share a home-cooked vegan meal with you.

Reactions: 81285 and Hurin

Hurin

Reaction score
I sometimes go by stonepit. I live in Tucson. I'm currently crashing at someone elses place. I'm a queer vegan anarchist. I like sharing, engaging in life non-commercially, and making connections with others who do too as I always appreciate learning from others and helping each other out. If anyone's in the Tucson area specifically and wants to do some IRL shit, lmk! Mutual aid, making zines, discussion group, whatever sounds fun and interests you/me. I like to stay creative as well by writing, making music, and visual art. I also want to live with less and less dependence on industrial products and learn ways to take care of myself and others thru alternative means for healthcare, housing, transportation (love bicycles), food, etc. etc. If anyone's in the area ever I'd love to share a home-cooked vegan meal with you.

Hi stonepit. You seem pretty cool. I basically agree with everything you said above. Mutual aid is becoming more and more important as it becomes increasingly obvious that the state has no interest in helping anybody but corrupt billionaires. We need to really learn to find for ourselves and not as individuals, but as strong communities capable of caring for each other.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads