Vape instead of Cigs | Squat the Planet

Vape instead of Cigs

Ok, ok, before I get any hate about vaping, you guys should really consider this.. Not only for health factors but it is way cheaper than smokes!

Initially it will cost more, but you can get a 'starter' vape for like $20-30. A 30ml of e-juice is usually $10.00 - 19.99 depending the quality but it is roughly 15-20 packs of smokes and it lasts much longer.. Vaping 2.5ml a day will get you to 12 days. I guess it will differ for everyone depending how much they do smoke.

Most people save $900+ dollars a year when they start vaping.

Just thought I'd put it out there!

Last edited:

todd

Reaction score
I love any flavors of custard.. don't really like the fruit stuff

I really enjoy the drink flavors like Mocha, or baked stuff.. especially the stuff I can't eat. My favorite is original Cannoli flavour. Wow my favorite flavours are names of my dogs, definitely not intentional. Vaping aactually really, really helps me with my munchies too! Heh. - @todd

@Sirius - Well, I mean, it's way, way healthier!
If you got the time...........

todd

Reaction score
glycerin is at walmart by the bandaids. 144 ml for 4 bucks. you can buy a bottle of vape juice at double the nicotine strength you want then cut it in half.. easy way to double your amount and it doesn't change the flavor much.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Interesting - I see lots of students with them at college, but downtown at bus stop is the cigs.

SammyG

Reaction score
I have heard all kinds of stuff about vapes not being tested and juices having harmful chemicals, however this could all be nonsense, especially compared to cigs.

T

travmhid

They actually have some herb pen vapes, too. Just throw some bud in it, and you're good to go.
Cool never tried those. My boss on a farm job just died and I 'inherited' his stash. It's just a battery, coil, and globe + his remaining wax. For green he had a bunch of rolling papers; he's got a giant mason jar of the stuff but there's no way I can smoke it all before the job ends, and there's also no way I'm gonna hit the road with it either. xD So I'm tokin' as fast as I can.

Cool never tried those. My boss on a farm job just died and I 'inherited' his stash. It's just a battery, coil, and globe + his remaining wax. For green he had a bunch of rolling papers; he's got a giant mason jar of the stuff but there's no way I can smoke it all before the job ends, and there's also no way I'm gonna hit the road with it either. xD So I'm tokin' as fast as I can.

If you would like some help with that... I'll be on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: maddeningcrowds

todd

Reaction score
just got a rebuildable dripping tip for my vaporizer.. when the wick gets old and burned just rewick with organic cotton and keep on vaping

todd

Reaction score
im hoping it saves money on coils. im already cutting store bought juice in half with walmart glycerine. buy it at 6mg nic and cut down to 3. so basically paying 10 dollars for 200 ml juice

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads