Van life in United Kingdom/France/Spain

valkata

Reaction score
Hello people:) got my driving license and buying a van and building a home-Long story short I would like to hear stories and experiences,do's and don't about living in a van in UK,France and Spain(as this is the countries I mostly hang around). At the moment squatting London but I hate the winters here so hopefully will be in my new home on wheels free to move.But please fill me up with knowledge and wisdom of van life:) Will return with stories when I have them

Sproutling

Reaction score
Hello people:) got my driving license and buying a van and building a home-Long story short I would like to hear stories and experiences,do's and don't about living in a van in UK,France and Spain(as this is the countries I mostly hang around). At the moment squatting London but I hate the winters here so hopefully will be in my new home on wheels free to move.But please fill me up with knowledge and wisdom of van life:) Will return with stories when I have them

Hey I saw your post about van life.
Sorry I don't have any experience with it so not great at answering your question .
But I highly recommend checking out the videos on youtube by HoboAhle . Shes an American person who makes really good vids about shizz like how to shower , be safe , be stealthy etc and shes been living in a car for years.

I'm trying to get a driving licence to do the same as you - hope you enjoy the adventure and let me know if you want to know good spots in Ireland - its easy there. Ive seen people in vans , there's lots of countryside and I think the police aren't so organised to stop van life.

Anyway I'm living in London too . Id love to see whats going on in the aquat scene . I only know grow heathrow which is amazing I love it.

If I can have a tour of where you're squatting Ill bring you and your crew some great vegan food or something . If you want to keep your privacy that's cool too I understand.

Peace .
x

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads