Van Items.... ?

dprogram

Reaction score
Tent, tarp, sleeping bag, blankets, clothes, backpack, sterno cans for heat, electric heater?, canned food, cooler, water, gas can, flashlights, batteries, extra boots, small shovel, camping utensils, etc.

Unslap

Reaction score
I c u r wondering what u r going 2 bring

L

LeftCoast

Tent, tarp, sleeping bag, blankets, clothes, backpack, sterno cans for heat, electric heater?, canned food, cooler, water, gas can, flashlights, batteries, extra boots, small shovel, camping utensils, etc.

Sterno is alright, but I gotta say those little MSR stoves are pretty awesome. The knock offs from china are cheaper and work just as well.

FLoP

Reaction score
I had a ton of shit in my van. All the normal "in case of" things. I had an air mattress which was awesome. I made a knight stick that I kept around. Binoculars, camera, maps, power inverter. Never underestimate the power of duct tape and crazy glue

dprogram

Reaction score
There should be a whole series of "How many oogles does it take to ___________?" jokes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads