Used clothing

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
I'm up to three really nice smartwool/icebreaker brand merino wool tops now, all for a few dollars at various thrift stores.

That's great.

Anytime I see the stuff I grab it... when the clothing gets wrecked I cut off and save all the useable material. Only time I'll actually patch socks ><

Yes, recycle, reuse, that's great. :)

I don't care so much if my clothes look worn out/have holes most of the time. But I like to have at least one decent outfit and at the moment my only decent pair of jeans is a black one, many years old and *ahem* a bit tight now. Not really comfortable. So I'll go for new ones soon.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I been to thrift stores from time to time... (not a big clothes shopper this last shit half decade or more)... but the ones I went to were more in the city.

I just did a search... lol just found a few new prospects near me.

Gonna check em out this week. :D

Needs me some sturdy jeans and tshirts.

D

Deleted member 14481

Oh, I'm one about used underwear, and shoes. I will go out of my way to buy those before I take them used. Unused donated underwear and shoes are fine, though. I've opened up more to used shoes, but I have very strict conditions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads